Seller Terry Timmons (left) operated and managed CPR on a daily basis for many years providing trusted service for mobile technology repairs to customers. He decided the time was right to explore other interests and turned to the CBI Team to guide the sale that included CPR NWA’s three locations in Fayetteville, Springdale & Rogers. In addition to the acquisition of the three store locations, the sale also included a Master Franchise License which included Arkansas territory that encompasses Fort Smith and Little Rock regions. CBI’s John Green knew that successful business owners are ones who have a passion for the business and experience in the industry. He was excited to connect Chad Staudt to the opportunity to buy CPR from Terry. CPR moved quickly – within six months – and the sale has allowed Terry the ability to focus his energies on his next business, Blackbird Coffee Roasters. Be sure and stop by one of the NWA CPR locations to welcome Chad and check out Blackbird Coffee Roasters to learn more about Terry’s premium, small batch, coffee roasting company.
- Sold! Apparel Printing Division of Oklahoma Based Lektron Branding Solutions
- Little Rock native and Weyland Tech CEO Places Big Bet On Expanding mCommerce Industry
- CBI Franchise Consultants – Committed To Finding Your Perfect Fit!
- Featured Businesses For Sale
- Buy yourself a business this holiday season